Kings XI Punjab is a people’s team. It aims to be recognized as the most significant, progressive and valuable franchisee in the IPL – a brand whose social, sporting and entertainment values create loyalty, aspiration and embraces the community at every level. Our vision is to promote cricket sincerely and provide global exposure to local talent.
The team is held & promoted by leading actor, Preity Zinta & renowned industrialists – Ness Wadia, Karan Paul and Mohit Burman.
- To be the most successful and entertaining franchise in the league.
- To promote cricket within the region by providing global exposure to local talent, and attracting new
audiences for the sport through innovative presentation.
- We are all Punjabis: by heritage; by birth or by choice.
- We all have a lion’s heart: big and brave.
- We are passionate and committed. We are born to win.
- The means are as important as the end.
- While winning is what we play for, playing in the correct spirit and fairness, are equally important.
Words that best describe us
- Lion hearted
- Aay Hoi Na Gal